remote-viewer "Change CD menu" contains ISOs only from one storage domain.

There are two "data" storage domains in the datacenter. Both of them contains ISOs and VM disk images.

The first VM has a disk image in the first storage domain and so is shown in the domain's "Virtual Machine" tab. Similar, the second VM has a disk image in the second storage domain and so is also shown in the domain's "Virtual Machine" tab.

When the VMs are running, in their consoles, in "Change CD menu" only ISOs from the first storage domain are listed.

I would consider it a bug. It is possible to attach ISO from any storage domain to any VM. But it is not possible to see ISO from the second domain in "Change CD menu".

Engine RPM: ovirt-engine-4.5.2.5-1.el8.noarch. Desktop RPMs: libgovirt-0.3.8-3.fc36.x86_64 virt-viewer-11.0-2.fc36.x86_64

Shall I open a bug in Bugzilla? If so, what component it is related to - libgovirt?

Alexander Murashkin

PS I also have tried ISO domain. No luck.