Hello, can you pls help me with creating my oVirt system. I installed Centos 7
on one VM and on one physical server. I succesfully configured my VM for
oVirtEngie and I can access to web interface.
Now I want to configure my physical server to use it as virtualization
server(kvm01). My VM has 2 disks, one for system and one for ISO images. My
phisycal server also has 2 disks(actually 4 but in 2 Raid1). One for system and
one for virtualization storage. Its the second time I try to install everything
properly, 1st time I had some issues and decided to reinstall everything. 1st
time I successfully added my kvm01 to my ovirtengine, but I couldnt create any
VM because I had error with my Data Center, that had status uninitialized, and
it seems like I cant initialize it because I have no domain. I'm already
confused and decided to ask forum for a correct answer and advices. What shell
I do first? I havent added kvm01 to my ovirtEngine yet.