Hi

I finally solved my problem.
The cause of the errors during the deploy process is an error while copying the
HostedEngineLocal image to the HostedEngine on the FC lun. Almost every time
the var or var-log filesystem has been corrupted and the system stops in single
mode.
A damaged file system must be repaired manually after logging in "xfs-repair -L
/dev/dm-6". Of course, I didn't do it the first time, but in the end I made it.
After repairing the filesystem, jboos started successfully. Unfortunately, the
installation process must be restarted with each attempt.

Regards
Damian