Hi Michal,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, unfortunately, oVirt's official RPMs do not completely support other
Enterprise Linux (EL) derivatives now, due to this "build number" difference
between RHEL and other EL derivatives, such as Rocky Linux. It's strongly
possible that we would have the same build number compatibility issue with EL9.
As I understand, it's also not possible to say if Rocky Linux's 1050 build
number is "older" or "newer" than RHEL's 16360 build number as RHEL and Rocky
have their own individual building systems.

Hi Giannis,

Yes, after creating a user for you at [1], you can reach my conversation with
Louis Abel, the Rocky Linux Release Engineering Lead, in their "General"
chatroom between 11:17AM and 12:23PM on 2022-11-09.  Our conversation is
publicly available at [2].

[1] https://chat.rockylinux.org/signup_user_complete
[2] https://chat.rockylinux.org/rocky-linux/pl/w54wdpenwjfwxen4myyo9xy7ar

Thanks.