Hi there, first time here.

I successfully installed Oracle Linux Virtual Manager that's basically Ovirt
4.6. I have a datacenter, 2 separate cluster, 3 host per cluster (self hosted
engine configuration).
During the installation process I defined the nfs storage for the hosted engine
VM, and now I'm in trouble. I can shut down any host but the one that serve the
nfs.
I understand lately that I need a distributed storage to obtain HA, then I
added the glusterfs support. I can see my gluster volume but I can't add it as
storage domain. It's simply doesn't appear in dropdown menu when I try to add
it as new storage domain.

A part for that: there's a way to move data from hosted_storage domain (the nfs
one) to another one? I try to setup another one as main but no joy. If a try to
move the disk from there it's say to me I can't.

I searched on the web but I found several answers, starting from: "no you
can't" to "with engine-backup utility" and I'm quite confused.

Reinstall it isn't an option, i have approx 60 vm active.

Any help it's appreciated.

(forgive eventually mistakes, I'm not a native).

Maurizio