Hello all, I am looking into implemented a BCP plan with oVirt, which intends
to recover VMs from a secondary SAN LUN (containing VM snapshots from a
production oVirt cluster site which is considered to have crashed/burned) and
presented to the recovery site oVirt cluster.    Since the production cluster
is expected to have crashed/burned unexpectedly, leaving the VMs snapshots on
the recovery SAN LUN (which is at a different site) intact.  However since
there can be no Export Domain / Import Domain scenario, I need to know what
exact steps I need to perform to re-incorporate/re-hydrate the VMs from the
recovery LUN presented to the recover oVirt cluster / KVM hosts.    I think
that normally an Import Domain offers a "VM Import" tab/option, while regular
or non-import Storage Domains don't have the "VM Import" option.   I've been
trying to track down what exactly is needed in the way of specific steps within
the oVirt manager and KVM hosts, besides presenting the recovery SAN LUN to
 it.

Many thanks.