Thanks to both of you for your replies,

the bond is named "bond2". That parameter is helpful, i did find that parameter
in the 4.5 dokumetation, but was different and not recognized from 4.3. (is
there a list of possible switches?)

I did solve my problem by working around the problem.

A bare metal engine had a similar problem with the configured Networks. I
learned that at deploy the default route HAVE to be configured on the
management bridge otherwise that network is not recognized as valid. Since the
management network is isolated for security reasons, using the wrong
configuration intentionaly for deploy, makes the repositories unreachable.
However, i had a shaky moment as the deploy was declared as failed because the
appliance rpm could not be deleted (remember the change of the default
gateway), but luckily the deploy did not delete the running engine again.
Then i could change the target network for the default route via
cluster-->networks  (not networks -> networks).
I corrected the routing configuration and the hosted engine installation works
fine now.