Hi Team,

I need some help deploying Ovirt Hosted Engine. I have installed Ovirt Node
4.5.4 on my intel NUC as a small development environment for a bigger project.

I am not able to connect the NUC to the internet but am able to download any
relevant packages onto a hard drive and connect this to the system.

I have attempted to deploy Hosted Engine via the CLI with the following
command: "hosted-engine --deploy --4
--ansible-extra-vars=he_offline_deployment=true". This Fails as it is unable to
resolve the URL for the mirror? I feel as though I must be missing some
pre-deployment step which changes the repo path but my knowledge in this area
is definitely not where it needs to be. I've trolled through the internet but
cant find any sort of documentation which details the involved steps.

Does anyone have any knowledge on how do accomplish this with my previously
mentioned restrictions?