I wanted to change the default keyboard layout. I ran
# engine-config -s VncKeyboardLayout=it
Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -Dcom.redhat.fips=false
Cannot set value it to key VncKeyboardLayout. Valid values are
[ar,cz,da,de,de-ch,en-gb,en-us,es,et,fi,fo,fr,fr-be,fr-ca,fr-ch,hr,hu,is,it,ja,lt,lv,mk,nl,no,pl,pt,pt-br,ru,sl,sv,th,tr]

I have tried with other values but the same result:
# engine-config -s ClientModeConsoleDefault=vnc
Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -Dcom.redhat.fips=false
Cannot set value vnc to key ClientModeConsoleDefault. Valid values are
[vnc,spice]

Am I making a mistake with the syntax or should I open a bug?
Thanks, James