Hi,

hosted-engine (with --deploy parameter) is the installation script that
triggers Ansible. So it is like Ansible playbook or something that triggers
several playbooks.

But to begin with you can ignore the fact that under the hood there is Ansible:
you don't need to write Ansible (eg. playbooks) yourself or
customize it using Ansible YAML vars (that part is abstracted away via
interactive prompts/potentially you will end up using answer file)
In case you will run into failure when installing HE: then you might be forced
to troubleshoot it and you will be at a point ' Ansible task <...> failed'

BR,
Konstantin

Am 13.04.23, 15:20 schrieb "destfinal--- via Users" <users@ovirt.org