Hi Konstantin,

I was reading your post and wonder that maybe you could help with a similar
issue as well. I also have a problem with certificates and iso/file upload
(plus an additional but probably connected noVNC case) but on a Windows 11 box.
The thing is that when I run admin portal (this is a hosted-engine setup) from
a Linux box, one of the KVM hosts, everything (both upload/noVNC) is working
fine, but when run from a Windows box... it doesn't.

On Linux, I just added the ovirt certificate to the browser root trust store.

On Windows, the same setup is not working. It seems that for Chrome and Edge
the root trust stores for browsers and the OS itself are the same, for Firefox
there is a difference as it has - as I understand - its own root trust store.
Either way, after adding certificates to these stores, I can only get the
browser not to flag the connection as insecure, but both upload and noVNC are
not working. As I have mentioned, this problem occurs only under Windows, not
Linux.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks and best wishes,

Adam

Dnia 13 kwi 2023 18:32 "Volenbovskyi, Konstantin"