Hi,
It is something like 'IPv4/IPv6 addresses that are result DNS resolution of
hostname should be identical to interface configuration (ip a)'
My guess would be that DNS server that resolves ovirt.bee.moitel.local doesn't
have AAAA records.
I think that ovirt 4.5 resolves  it by forcing you to use --4 or --6 for  in
hosted-engine deploy.
In ovirt 4.4 this is optional, but I think that using --4 in your deployment
command it might resolve it for you.

Another way forward is to disable IPv6 on your interface.
Check out:
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-ansible-collection/blob/master/roles/hosted_engine_setup/tasks/pre_checks/002_validate_hostname_tasks.yml
(this is from master, you can find this file locally on your deployment host in
case of any doubts regarding ovirt 4.4 version and version in master)

BR,
Konstantin

Am 22.05.23, 07:46 schrieb "skhurtsil...@cellfie.ge
<mailto:skhurtsil...@cellfie.ge>" <skhurtsil...@cellfie.ge
<mailto:skhurtsil...@cellfie.ge>>:

Hello Guys
I installed oVirt Node 4.4 and I want to deploy Hosted Engine but i get this
error

[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Ensure the resolved address
resolves only on the selected interface]
[ ERROR ] fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "hostname
'ovirt.bee.moitel.local' doesn't uniquely match the interface 'ens192' selected
for the management bridge; it matches also interface with IP
['fe80::9a5b:2039:fe49:5252', '192.168.222.1', 'fd00:1234:5678:900::1']. Please
make sure that the hostname got from the interface for the management network
resolves only there.\n"}

How can i fix this error?
<https://www.ovirt.org/community/about/community-guidelines/>
<mailto:users@ovirt.org>/message/MFW6ESTNTQPRL4Y6WWZ4EZHSEITQ334B/