Hi,

I wrote an automation that provisioning a VM using ovirtsdk4 (we are using
Ovirt 4.3).
In the last week, we notice that sometimes the VM provisioning is failing with
this error:

"The response content type 'text/html; charset=iso-8859-1' isn't the expected
XML"

This error is happening when the automation is creating the VM image and
waiting for its status to get change from "image-locked", this to be able to
set affinity on it and later to start the new VM.
So the error is happening while the image is in "image-locked" state.

Can you please let me know why it is happening (note that it is occurring like
1 out of 4 attempts) and how can it get fixed?

Thanks,
Lavi