Hey,

This post is confusing. I'm assuming you installed a couple of Rocky Linux
servers. This would have happened after June 21, 2021, when the first stable
release of Rock Linux was released.

You write that oVirt 4.3.10.4-1.el7, released on 2020-05-22, was chosen to
manage those servers. Why would you manage servers with oVirt? oVirt is a
virtualisation environment, and the hosts used to run virtual machines on
should be either a Linux Enterprise server or the oVirt Node. And why use such
an old oVirt enviroment?

If you want something to manage Linux servers, I would expect you to use
Katello/Foreman. But I'm not sure if it will work for Rocky Linux and
Almalinux, especially in the lights of Red Hats latest announcements.

Can you clarify if you want to use the Rock Linux servers as hosts in oVirt or
whether or not you are looking for a platform to manage the Rocky Linux servers?