Hi!

We have a Local Storage SD (Storage Domain) that is missing both OVF_STORE
disks.

Clearly this SD is strictly speaking broken but the oVirt Host where this SD is
configured and VMs that run on that Host seem to be doing fine. No major
problems except for the fact that oVirt Events logs are filled with "VDSM
command SetVolumeDescriptionVDS failed: Image path does not exist or cannot be
accessed/created" error (and a couple others associated with this one) that is
generated every 1 hour.

Is this SD in a critical state? Are we risking losing data or anything like
that? What is the impact of deleting OVF_STORE disks from an SD?

And most importantly is there a way to recover/recreate these OVF_STORE disks?