Update - the fix for ovirt-engine that Liran previously mentioned on this
thread was merged.

@Michaal R <netrac...@mac.com> about your question below, I don't think
there is a workflow that fits all - it depends on the issue.
Even in this thread - the issue on the VDSM side required your help in
validating the fix on your environment, while the fix in ovirt-engine could
be validated by us with the VM specification you provided (we added a unit
test with the specification of your VM btw).
As I see it, this thread went well - you provided us with information that
enabled us to identify the issues and validate their fixes, which is great