Hi All,

So, on a fresh install on RL v9.3, we're getting a `Host is not up, please
check logs, perhaps also on the engine machine` error.

This comes up right after the 20min timeout (the 120sec * 10 one).

No, the hosted-engine is not deployed (ie hosted-engine --check-deployed).

Obviously I need to check the logs, but which ones in particular (the
hosted-engine-setup logs, obviously, but which other ones), where are they if
the hosted-engine is not running, and, in an effort to narrow down the volume
of info to a more manageable level, what should I be looking for?

Thanks in advance