Hi Andrei,

FYI .. On 4th Jan 2024 this node itself rebooted.

1. Yes, i did already restart node.

2. i have tried to delete SNMP as it has some issue because it was getting
timeout intermittently and noticed that vdsm warning and found and compared
packages from working node some packages were missing. But after reboot vdsm
status is ok.

3. What is table name for host or node in the database? Actually, the node is
non-responsive mode when i tried to bring it into maintenance mode so it's
giving an error that some VM's are still running on this host so cannot go in
maintenance mode but it in host>>virtual machine is showing 7 VM, however it
has no VM running on it. So tried to change the status from database. But I am
unable to find a table or say where I need to change or update.

Can you please suggest where i need to update the status of host>>virtual
machine.

Regards,
Ankit Sharma