Hello.

I don't remember very well because I don't use HE anymore, but as far as I
remember, it's in /etc/engine, /etc/ovirt, /etc/libvirt/
It's something like this... then there will be a file with all the
HostedEngine information... But you can find this on the physical host
(hypervisor).

Hope this helps.
BR.

Em ter., 30 de jan. de 2024 às 03:40, Matthew J Black <
matt...@peregrineit.net> escreveu:

> Hey Guys,
>
> Quick Q: In which file (on a Hosted-Engine or Hosted-Engine Host) is the
> configuration for the path to a Storage Domain kept - in particular, the
> "hosted-engine" Storage Domain?
>
> I've got something "funny" going on: the logs (as far as I can see) are
> reporting that 2 of my 3 HE-Hosts can't connect to the HE Storage Domain
> (but don't explain why), and the OVE GUI is reporting an "odd" (ie
> incorrect; non-existent) path to the HE Storage Domain.
>
> Via CLI I have confirmed that all three HE Hosts *can* reach (ie have the
> correct "findmnt" mappings) to the HE Storage Domain's actual file
> location, and I can't locate the "ghost" HE Storage Domain path or its
> config setting anywhere - so I don't even know if that's the issue, but I'd
> like to eliminate it from my trouble-shooting process.
>
> Anyway, if someone could get back to me, please, I'd really appreciate it.
>
> Cheers
>
> Dulux-Oz

Att,
Jorge Visentini