From: Shafi Mohammed <shafionther...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2024 3:50 AM
To: users@ovirt.org
Subject: [External] : [ovirt-users] Create Vm without Storage Domain

Hi Team ,

I am new to Ovirt and  have been using KVM off late . I use libvirt (virt or
virsh commands) to create and manage Vms .
I have a pretty basic doubt in OVirt . I was trying to migrate a VM from my KVM
host .I copied my .qcow2 virtual disk to the ovirt host.

I am able to create a Vm after uploading the disk to a new storage domain and
create a VM with the storage domain.

Can I create a VM without using a storage domain ( By directly attaching the
copied .qcow2 disk ) to the Vm

Regards
Shafi