Hi,

I configured a Rocky Linux 9 ARM64 Raspberry Pi 4B as an oVirt Host. When
adding to a new Cluster under an established Datacenter it fails configuring
OVN, I did make sure ovirt-provider-ovn and ovirt-provider-ovn-driver was
installed.

The error I found after digging into the ansible yml file on the Hosted Engine
and the Python py related to configuring OVN. Ultimately the error is below:

[root@ovirtnode3 ~]# vdsm-tool ovn-config 192.168.1.50 ovirtnode3.test.com
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/vdsm/tool/ovn_config.py", line 117, in
get_network
    return networks[net_name]
KeyError: 'ovirtnode3.test.com'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/vdsm-tool", line 195, in main
    return tool_command[cmd]["command"](*args)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/vdsm/tool/ovn_config.py", line 63, in
ovn_config
    ip_address = get_ip_addr(get_network(network_caps(), net_name))
  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/vdsm/tool/ovn_config.py", line 119, in
get_network
    raise NetworkNotFoundError(net_name)
vdsm.tool.ovn_config.NetworkNotFoundError: ovirtnode3.test.com

Running vdsm-tool list-nets displays nothing. Something is off in the script,
but I admit I am not sure how.

I know oVirt says Aarch64 is experimental, but this is unusable if vdsm-tool
can't even gather/list the networks or config the OVN.