Hello and thank you for all your efforts to provide such a quality software.

I have followd the instructions from the blog
https://blogs.ovirt.org/2019/01/federate-ovirt-engine-authentication-to-openid-connect-infrastructure/
and I managed to intergrate ovirt with keycloak partialy. I say partialy
because I cannot execute a user search from the admin portal. I can add the
user if I know his username say do a search with the full username like
gvas@test.domain. The thing is in the admin portal when I perform a user search
using internalkeycloack-authz whatever I write in the search returns as a
result. It does not seem to matter if it is an existing user or not. If the
user exists, then the user cal login and is granted the appropriate rights, but
user search does not work . What should I look for?