Hi All,

In our new oVirt 4.5.6-1.el9 cluster we find older vm's on el6 (centos/rhel)
keeps hanging after live migrations. we find this typically with el6 vm's, our
other el'7 and windows vm's do not face this issue.

All these VM's were imported from an oVirt 4.3.10.4-1.el7 cluster by importing
the storage domain into the new cluster. Initially we installed all the latest
ovirt-node-ng-installer-latest-el9 on all our nodes(8 of them) and we found
this live migration hang issue, later we installed
ovirt-node-ng-installer-4.5.2-2022081013.el9 on the nodes and tested - we found
the issue resolved and we could migrate the el6 vm's without any issues at all,
later, after doing an upgrade on the nodes we find the issue has come back
again.

The nodes where there are no live migration issues have kernel
5.14.0-142.el9.x86_64, the nodes with the latest version 5.14.0-388.el9.x86_64
seems to have this issue.

Has anybody faced this issue? - any patches needed/available?

Thanks