Hi,

I have two hosts in one cluster, where the hosts are exactly the same physical
servers. The migration of virtual machines works fine, but I can't migrate the
hosted engine VM. When I try to migrate it to the second host/server, the
"Destination host" field in the migration pop-up window shows "No available
host to migrate VMs to." However, if I try to migrate any other running VMs,
the field becomes active and I can choose the second host/server.

Screenshot:
https://i.postimg.cc/YCnddhs1/ovirt.jpg

Server software information:

- OS Version: RHEL - 9.1.2206.0 - 23.el9
- OS Description: oVirt Node 4.5.5
- Kernel Version: 5.14.0 - 388.el9.x86_64
- KVM Version: 8.1.0 - 4.el9
- LIBVIRT Version: libvirt-9.5.0-6.el9
- VDSM Version: vdsm-4.50.5.1-1.el9

Thanks in advance!