Hi,

Recently we are migrating our existing VM from Existing oVirt cluster, to new
oVirt cluster (using el9) and Oracle OLVM.
But we have this strange issue, after detaching storage domain, and then
attaching the storage domain in new cluster, VM Impor tdoesnt shows up any vm
that are located on this storage domain. In Disk Import, it shows a lot of disk
with no aliases at all, and after we do trial and error with our disk, several
disk are missing at all, no trace and no whereabout. After further
investigation, OVF_STORE only contains 2 VM definition, not all the VM, and it
guts truncated whenever we try to extract it using TAR. Update OVF doesnt help
at all too. Anybody got any idea how to prevent or solve this ? We still have 3
storage domain and afraid the same thing will happened again.

Thanks before.