Hi all,

I'm trying the PDFBOX 2 SNAPSHOT and I have a issue with Signature, the
file is processed and the size are increased but when I open the file on
Adobe Reader the signature information aren't showed. When I close the an
information that the document was modified appears, so I'm thinking that
process wasn't completed correctly, although none exception are thrown

To make the tests, I've used a pdfbox-examples snapshot
(org.apache.pdfbox.examples.signature.CreateSignature)
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-examples/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

Do you have any suggestion to investigate the root cause?

Best regards

--
Isaías Barroso
Belo Horizonte - MG