Could PDFBox's webapp or tika-server, which wraps PDFBox, be of any use?

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Pitman [mailto:neil.pit...@aquaforest.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 11:06 AM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: RE: C# Version of PDFBox?

It could but would require some re-architecting - at the moment we use the C#
version of iText within our application and would ideally like to just switch
that out for PDFBox.

We have already done so (with IKVM) in a number of parts of our application but
in the most performance critical areas we need native performance