Am 28.02.2019 um 12:12 schrieb Евгений Король:
Hello. How can i get Tree from "pdfbox pdfdebugger" to my application. I
have a project in Netbeans with constructed JPanel. In Jpanel i have JTree.
I can run "pdfbox pdfdebugger" for file on JMenu button. But i need to get
Tree from debugger to my JTree.Where to start?

The best would be to get the source code and start with the main class, which is PDFDebugger. The tree is "tree" but it is private. Try creating a modified version and when done, please tell what getters / setters you need. PDFDebugger isn't really part of the API, it's just a tool.

Tilman