Hi,

Here are example PDF and source SVG:

   - SVG_Test_Page.pdf
   <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bzNyot3FH__8JUq9uf4uyJoBYCMSsTa5>
   - implementation-chart.svg
   <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VuSgePgeivXkBhXDaLGuo0YttuVY-kLp> -
   the SVG file is not the same as in PDF. PDF file is generated from similar
   SVG file.

I think SVG is part of this PDF, because the source is in SVG format and
because when I open this PDF file with Adobe Acrobat, this part exist as an
image and is possible to export as an image:
[image: image.png]

Regards,
Miro.