From: Baker, Ricky <ricky.ba...@ttu.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 1:41 PM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: HTML to PDF example

Does PDFBox offer a solution for converting an html to a pdf?

thanks

Ricky

The content of this email and any attached files are intended for the recipient
specified in this message only. It may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary, privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with
any third party or rely on any of its contents, without the written consent of
the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this
message and follow with deletion of the original message, any copies and all
attachments, so that Oberon Technologies can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.