Hi,

which version of PDFBox are you using?

Did you save the merged pdf before you try to fix the signature? The resulting pdf should have a valid xref table.

Andreas

Am 04.04.24 um 15:09 schrieb František Šimon:
Hello,

I encounter a problem when trying to fix some problem with invalid
certificate in PDF that I am processing.

I have two PDFs which I am merging together. First one is some one page
template where I fill soma data and second one is multiple page PDF which
contains some corrupted signature.

When I merge these PDF first and then try to search for corrupted signature
I will get nothing from document.getDocument().getObjectsByType(COSName.SIG)
since xref table of second PDF is replaced with the one from first one.

I can get around it in my code but is there a possibility to keep xref table
from both PDFs after merge?

With best regards,

Frantisek Simon