> A bot is not a good solution, though. Automatically modifying users' content
> can be annoying.

We don't need to modify users' content. And it's bad to do that.
Another potential solution is that we can add the English translation
of the content after users' conversations. This would allow us to
search for our knowledge better. I wonder if such a bot already exists
for us to use.

BR,
Zike Yang