If you are on trunk then running the following will generate you a
client build in client/release:

ant release-bin

Though this mechanism is likely to change as Rajith says we do plan on
doing granular release.

Something like this should do the trick if you just have a release artifact:
backport-util-concurrent-2.2.jar  geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.0.jar
qpid-client-X.jar
commons-codec-1.3.jar             log4j-1.2.12.jar
qpid-common-X.jar
commons-collections-3.2.jar       mina-core-1.0.1.jar
slf4j-api-1.4.0.jar
commons-configuration-1.2.jar     mina-filter-ssl-1.0.1.jar
slf4j-log4j12-1.4.0.jar
commons-lang-2.2.jar

That said not sure why commons-configuration is in there, will have to
check my local packaging.

Regards

Martin

--