Sorry, one more question, are you M4 or trunk, as Gordon had corrected something in
this area a little while after M4.

Still thinking but the cancel after the start. might need another start(?). I work more on the broker
so will need to go look at that code.

Carl.

Adam Chase wrote:
That is correct.

I published 100 messages to the queue, got one off the localQueue and
then cancelled.  Since I didn't accept the one I would expect to get
100 from the listener.  But I'm getting none.  I think the LocalQueue
must have prefetched them and be holding on to them.  I thought maybe
the cancel would release them, but maybe I have to kill the session or
something.  Not totally sure.

Thanks,

Adam