On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 1:49 PM, ffrenchm <ffrench.mathi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I now remember that Aidan Skinner-2 told me that QPid Java Broker is now
> using Apache Derby as persistant message store. I think it means that
> Berkeley DB with QPid Java Broker is now deprecated, isn't it ?

The BDB backing store is still used, it's a bit more tested than the
Derby store. The instructions on the wiki are clearly out of date. :(

You'll need to build it from this souce tree:
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/rhmessaging/store/branches/java/broker-queue-refactor/

I don't think anybody's built binaries for M4. :/

- Aidan
http://qpid.apache.org