Hi,

> I would like to know when the QPID C++ SASL, SSL and cluster
> features will be avalaible under windows plateform...

When someone contributes or funds the development of them.

> By reading the INSTALL-WINDOWS file I've the impression their
> are not available now.

That's correct. Microsoft funded improvements (DLL improvements,
testing and examples, installer on Windows) to Qpid for M5, and more
improvements (message store, .NET/WCF client, build improvements) for
the next version. However, SASL, SSL, and cluster support are not
currently on that list of improvements.

If you're available to help add your desired features, it would be
great to have more help.

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Check out my networked programming blog at