Hi Ricard,

> Thank you for your help Steve.
> I edited Cpg.cpp and it worked,

Ok, great - the fix is now in the svn repository as well.

> but another problem appeared:
>
> qpid/broker/Daemon.cpp: In member function 'void
> qpid::broker::Daemon::fork()':
> qpid/broker/Daemon.cpp:90: error: ignoring return value of 'ssize_t
> write(int, const void*, size_t)', declared with attribute
> warn_unused_result
> qpid/broker/Daemon.cpp:96: error: ignoring return value of 'ssize_t
> write(int, const void*, size_t)', declared with attribute
> warn_unused_result
>
> I've found something in Google about this problem, but the suggested
> solution is to donwgrade g++ compiler to 4.1 version, is this
> correct? there
> should be an easier way, shouldn't it?
> Here's where I found it
> http://n2.nabble.com/c%2B%2B-broker-build-for-ubuntu--td226166
> 6.html#a2261875

Downgrading the compiler will silence the warning, but is not a good
long-term strategy.

I recommend you report this problem in JIRA
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID) and, ideally, include a
patch. If the return value from write() really is not needed, you can
probably cast write() to void to silence the warning.

> Thank you again in advance.

You're welcome. Thank you for reporting issues and working on them.

-Steve