Hi Yogesh,

> I am new to Qpid but not new to the messaging world, I wanted
> to know if
> there is any functionality available in Qpid like trigger
> monitor which
> invokes a process as soon as a message arrives in a queue as this
> functionality is available in IBM's MQ Series.

No, Qpid doesn't have this feature at this time.

> Incase its not available,
> is there a way to achieve the same by some customization ?

I can think of two ways to do this..

1. Write a program that listens on your desired queue for messages.
When a message arrives, spawn the program you want to handle the
message. In effect, add the feature privately.

2. Add the feature to Qpid, which would be very nice.

-Steve