*

        Hi,
                        By what I’ve read on the AMQP specification,
should I have N consumers to a queue, for each message posted to it,
one of the consumers is going to be activated in round-robin. The
spec call this a store-and-forward-queue (section 2.1.1). What If I
want to have all the consumers alerted about each message posted?
                        I figured that I could manage to have each of them
creating a queue and binding it to a fanout Exchange. Then, for each
message posted to the Exchange, all the queues would get their copies
and thus all the consumers would be alerted about it.
                        So, is this the right way to implement the scenario
of having a producer activating N consumers or is there another type
of exchange/queue that would give me this functionality?
        Thanks in advance,

        Acácio
   BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }