Hi All

I wonder how to use session getObject? What are those _class, _key means?

For example, I ran the qmf-agent example, then run the
qmf-console/console, it shows some agents i can play with.
Then I use python
  agents = sess.getObjects(_class="parent",
_package="org.apache.qpid.agent.example")
I can get 3 agents which are core object #1 #2 #3, created by the
agent cpp code.
Then I invoked agents[0].create_child("xyz"), and got OK (0) -
{'childRef': 0-1-1-11-1}. So far so good.

But how could i get the child it just created?

Thanks!

Ming