Gordon Sim wrote:

> If not can you try the attached test program? It will listen for a
> configurable number of messages on queues a, b and c (all bound to
> amq.fanout for convenience). I can consume 10 million messages from each
> queue without seeing any issue (neither crashes nor memory growth) on
> linux.

Your program works fine. For ACCEPT_MODE_EXPLICIT and
ACQUIRE_MODE_PRE_ACQUIRED, you didnt call messageAccept() explicitly. So its
not required right? I confirmed with queue-stats tool, its reporting max
queue depth of 1 in cases.
I removed this call from my original program and it works great. So far, no
crash & memory is stable.

For reliability considerations, does ACCEPT_MODE_EXPLICIT and
ACQUIRE_MODE_NOT_ACQUIRED score over ACCEPT_MODE_EXPLICIT and
ACQUIRE_MODE_PRE_ACQUIRED. In second case, program crashes and also
processing is slower compared to former. Well i guess its kinda of
Speed-reliability trade-off situation

thanks for the insight, Gordon.  :clap:

Regards,
Dennu