Quoting Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>:

On 03/01/2010 07:19 AM, Joan Bellver Faus wrote:
Quoting Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>:

yes, place the new file and then there is a QMF method that can be called to relaod the ACL. If the new ACL file has errors, the old files runs will stay in place.

Hi,

I tried to use the library org.apache.qpid.console to access the class session and be able to use the acl package but appears only the package broker, therefore i can only make use of the functions for the broker, but not for the acl, you give me a more definite idea of how to use methods for the acl from a java client?

thank you,

Can you make sure it does what you are looking for from qpid-tool first.

I do not understand that you mean with this, there is any example or test for that i can guide? thanks.

if it does I will point you to how to
do it with the POJO objects from Java client.

Carl.