I've gotten a Java broker running using the transient_config shipped with the
qpid 0.6 release. I'm trying to connect to that using the simple Java
Client/Server classes in org.apache.qpid.example.simple.reqresp, but I'm not
having any success. With either of those classes (modified to use the broker
machine rather than localhost, of course, but with no other changes), I get
'javax.jms.JMSException: Error creating connection: Unknown vistrulhost
'test''. What does this mean, and how do I fix it? I can't find any search
results for 'vistrulhost' other than an older thread from this list, and that
doesn't tell me what a vistrulhost is or how/where to specify one.

--
Carl Burke
cbu...@mitre.org