Great, Elena - I'm glad to hear you got it working.

If you can attach your C# changes to a jira
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/qpid) as a patch, and please make
sure to check the box granting rights to Apache, that would be great.

Thanks,
-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications