Hi Usman,

> when using the cmake to generate the project files etc from
> qpid-0.6.tar.gz I am getting the following error. I am
> previously using qpid 0.7 code but want to be on formal
> release build i.e. 0.6. could someone please point on what is
> going wrong and also when 0.7 release is expected?

0.7 is the development stream leading to the 0.8 release. I expect 0.8
will be released in 2-3 months though that is not firm yet.

> Check for working C compiler using: Visual Studio 9 2008
> Check for working C compiler using: Visual Studio 9 2008 --
> works Detecting C compiler ABI info Detecting C compiler ABI
> info - done Check for working CXX compiler using: Visual
> Studio 9 2008 Check for working CXX compiler using: Visual
> Studio 9 2008 -- works Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
> Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done Boost version: 1.39.0
> Found Doxygen: C:/Program Files/doxygen/bin/doxygen.exe Found
> Ruby: C:/Ruby/bin/ruby.exe Found PythonInterp:
> C:/Python26/python.exe Regenerating AMQP protocol sources
> D:/qpid-0.6/qpid-0.6/cpp/../specs/management-schema.xml is
> newer
> D:/qpid-0.6/qpid-0.6/cpp/src/qpid/acl/management-schema.xml
> is newer
> D:/qpid-0.6/qpid-0.6/cpp/src/qpid/cluster/management-schema.xm
> l is newer Regenerating Qpid Management Framework sources
> CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:96 (include):
>   include could not find load file:
>
>     D:/qpid-0.6/build/src/rubygen.cmake

Not sure what's wrong... Which soure package did you download?

Also, please note that you can get a prebuilt binary installer for Qpid
0.6 from http://www.riverace.com/qpid/downloads.htm

Best regards,
-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications