Tx for your answer :)

Well, I think that it's wrong because some/many times the application failed
with the Windows dialog box with the 3 buttons: debug, send error report, do
not send; if you see what I mean...

So we cannot use Window Release version of our softwares :(
It's like heap or stack is not well re-aligned after the delete, and so our
applications are unstable and unusable.
If we don't create a single instance of that class, everything is fine, but
so we cannot use qpid...

I will try to check with Purify or BoundsChecker and let you know, but if
you (or anybody) have an idea,
feel free to help...

Abca