The broker does not implement persistence by itself. A store-plugin is required to use persistence. You can find one for Linux at:

http://qpidcomponents.org/download.html

-Ted

On 12/01/2010 01:30 PM, Thomas Nguyen wrote:
I have specified a data-dir and also have created durable exchanges and
queues.  The durable exchanges and queues are not present after I stop
and start the C++ broker.  Please reply back whether your queues and
exchanges are persistent after declaring them as durable and restarting
the broker.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lahiru Gunathilake [mailto:glah...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 10:27 AM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: Qpid C++ broker message persistency

HI Steve,

No, i didn't I simply started consumers and queues got created ? Should
define queues durable to get this behavior of persistent ?

Regards
Lahiru

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 11:49 PM, Steve Huston<shus...@riverace.com>
wrote:

Hi Lahiru,

Are you declaring the queues "durable"?

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications