On 12/08/2010 09:57 AM, Adam Kaminiecki wrote:
Hi,

Can anybody give me a link to api documentation??
I'm interested in some variables but I dont know what they exacly do.

MessageAcceptMode.EXPLICIT

This means the message is not dequeued from the queue until you explicitly accept the message

MessageAcquireMode.PRE_ACQUIRED  and NOT_ACQUIRED

Think of this as locking. pre means lock the message before the action, not acquired (no lock).

Thus with not_ I can create a queue behaviour that everyone can see the same message. If I 'receive a message and I want to use explicit accept + don't want anyone else to be able to see the message
while I decide to accept or reject it I would use PRE_ACQUIRED.

and all in enum Option

what header file?

Regards,
Adam