ok will try to turn on trace
but --auth no for now resolve my problem. Thanks a lot.

regards,
Adam

W dniu 2010-12-15 22:53, Steve Huston pisze:
Hi Adam,

I have little simillar problem with qpid 0.8

I'm using C# client

connections = new Client();

                  connections.ExceptionRaised +=
ConnectionsExceptionRaised;
                  connections.ConnectionLost +=
ConnectionsConnectionLost;
                  connections.Connect(host, port, "", "guest",
"guest");

but I'm getting an error

   {"Server Closed the connection: Reason connection-forced:
Unsupported
mechanism"}

Can anybody help me with??
It looks like it may be related to this:

What do you think? Is your broker started with --auth no? If not, maybe
run your broker with -t to trace output and attach that with your
problem report to a jira.

Thanks,
-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications

believed to be clean.