Hi there,

I'm using MRG 1.3 and I have the following questions regarding qpid
clustering?

1. Is it possible to use quorum, fencing, stonish if I'm using a messaging
cluster (
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_MRG/1.3/html/Messaging_Installation_Guide/chap-Messaging_Installation_Guide-Clustering_and_federation.html
) and there are only qpid and corosync/openais daemons started?

2. What is the recommended way to start a messaging cluster? Should I use
cman instead of corosync/openais?

3. There is information in the qpid documentation that, single qpid broker
should work faster than a cluster of brokers? In that case I would like to
setup active-passive cluster. Is it possible? Does active-passive cluster
perform as fast as single broker?

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential
and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your
computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or
go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp